4280 SE MILE HILL DR. STE 206 – PORT ORCHARD WA 98366
PHONE: (360) 876-5568 – FAX: (360) 876-7143
LOGISTICS COORDINATOR (PORT ORCHARD)
Competitive Pay with Benefits – FULL TIME
West Coast Carriers LLC is a non-asset based 3rd party Logistics Company based in Port Orchard, WA. We continue to grow each year and are looking to add additional sales & logistics coordinators to our growing team. We’re not looking to replace anyone or to fill an empty position. We are growing and looking to add an accomplished leader to our successful team. We are a fast paced and growing logistics company servicing all of the United States and Canada for over 10 years.
- Full Time Positions
- Medical Benefits
- Vacation Pay
- Sick Pay
West Coast Carriers is hiring additional Logistics Coordinators. Transportation and logistics experience is an absolute must. Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Logistics coordinator. We offer the latest in technology, non-micro managed environment with substantial growth opportunities. We are looking for experienced, goal oriented, forward thinking leaders with positive energy. We are looking for Rock Stars!
West Coast Carriers is a solid and well established 3rd Party non asset based Freight Brokerage Company based in Port Orchard, WA. We have shown consistent growth in each of our 10 years and continue to grow each year. It is through this consistent growth we will be adding additional logistics coordinators to our successful team. We provide multiple transportation services to assist all potential customers throughout the United States and Canada. We are a paperless company and provide the latest in technology to our team. West Coast Carriers consistently invests in new technology to stay on top of this growing industry. We strive to provide the latest and greatest technology available to ensure our team has the latest and greatest tools available to thrive successfully.
All candidates will be self-starters, self-driven and have very strong analytical and technical skills that can be used to product creative solutions. Must be extremely detail oriented with all forms of communication and have the ability to multitask and have great time management skills. We offer great growth opportunities and continuously provide training in all facets of transportation.
- Must have minimum of 5 years logistics sales experience with a positive attitude
- Must not be afraid to pick up the phone and sell services to the customer, vendors, etc.
- Organization and time management skills are a must – know what’s important and what’s not
- Generate working relationships with new and existing customers/carriers daily
- Scheduling shipments to pick and deliver with customers, carriers, shippers, and receivers
- Manage all aspects related to drivers and the shipments they’re transporting
- Confirm contracts are valid, on file, and up to date
- Develop profitable business opportunities
- Ensure all shipments are picked and delivered on time
- Record all shipping data in TMS system
- Communicate results to customers, vendors, and the team
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Review bills daily to ensure accuracy
- Prepare bills, invoices, bills of lading, and shipping documents
- Excellent interpersonal verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to follow direction and lead at the same time
- Maintain a calm demeanor in stressful situations
- Have extensive computer knowledge – we are a paperless company
- Multi task and be interrupted repeatedly and still complete the job at hand
- Willing to learn from others and develop new ideas on your own – we want to hear your ideas and welcome them
- Trouble shooting skills and very organized
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Ability to learn/work in a ‘fast paced” sometimes loud environment
- Interact with other members of the team as well as customers and vendors a like
- Be a team player with a sense of humor
NO SMOKERS please. We are a smoke free facility.
All candidates must submit a cover letter, resume, and references. All resumes received will be kept strictly confidential