4280 SE MILE HILL DR. STE 206 – PORT ORCHARD WA 98366
PHONE: (360) 876-7143 – FAX: (360) 876-7143
CUSTOMER SERVICE/SALES SUPPORT (PORT ORCHARD)
Competitive Pay with Benefits – FULL TIME
West Coast Carriers is growing and we are looking for a few more Rock Stars to add to our growing team. We are a fast paced logistics company based in Port Orchard, WA. We are seeking a customer service/sales support coordinator to assist in our surface transportation of freight through our trucking brokerage company.
- Full Time Positions
- Medical Benefits
- Sick Pay
Customer Service/Sales Support
We are hiring someone to fill a Customer Service/Sales Support position. Must have 1 to 2 years customer service/sales support experience. We are looking for goal oriented leaders with positive energy. We are looking for Rock Stars!
This person will be a self-starter, self-driven, and have very strong analytic and technical skills that can be used to produce creative solutions. Must be extremely detail oriented with the ability to multitask and have great time management skills.
We are a solid and well established 3rd Party Freight Brokerage company that has been able to show consistent growth each year. It is through this consistent growth we are seeking another full time experienced customer service/sales support person to join our team. Our service areas are the United States including Alaska and Hawaii and all Canadian Provinces. We are not limited to any one type of product and provide multiple services to assist all potential customers.
- Setup/update carriers in the system ensuring that all paperwork is complete
- Communicating with carriers and customers
- Calling/emailing dispatchers or drivers and collecting/recording information in regards to where the freight is at, ETA for delivery and any travel complications.
- Entering/Dispatching orders in the system
- Confirm all contracts on file are current and Insurance is valid
- Document and communicate all information pertaining to the shipment in computer system
- Develop relationships with customers, carriers, shippers, and receivers
- Must have excellent phone and customer service skills
- Must have customer service/sales support experience
- Must have customer Have extensive computer knowledge – we are a paperless company support experience
- Work well under pressure
- Be willing to learn from others and develop new ideas on your own – we want to hear your ideas and welcome them
- Troubleshooting skills and very organized
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Ability to learn/work in a fast paced environment – we are a very supportive environment
- Organizations and time management skills 0 know what’s important and what’s not
- Interact with other members within the team as well as customers and vendors alike
- Be punctual
Apply with your cover letter, resume, and references. Resumes will be considered strictly confidential.
Serious and competent applicants only please.
***No phone calls please.
Please download the document you have just read here for your records.
Email resumes and all pertinent information to email@example.com