Military Household Goods Shipping
We service military bases, moving and storage facilities and all seaboard ports to ensure your crates deliver on time. We have over 50 years experience and support the Defense Personal Property Program (DP3) and understand how important it is to deliver your crates before the listed required delivery date.
Whether it’s LTL Trucking or a Full Truckload, West Coast Carriers will not transfer or cross dock your crates. This ensures better transit times, accurate piece counts and all crates delivering at once, damage free. We can also move your crates IN-BOND within the United States or across the Canadian border.
Once you have crated or stored your household goods, we stand ready to transport your freight to its destination on time. We can haul your crates with the following equipment; Dry Vans, Refrigerated Trailers or on our Flatbed Trailers. All Refrigerated trailers are running dry during the transfer of all HHGDS. All Flatbed Trailers are equipped with 8' drop tarps to prevent your crates from getting wet.
- Safe: All our drivers meet the Department of Transportation requirements and have a safety rating of Satisfactory.
- Expedited: We offer Expedited Services and Guaranteed Services to meet your transportation needs. Our friendly staff will work with you to determine which service is best for you.
- All 50 States and Canada: Having trouble with services into Alaska, Hawaii or even into Canada? We will be happy to assist you with all points in the United States or Canada.
- On Time: Standard Transit – 98.83% / Guaranteed Services – 100%
- Reliable: With over 50 years of transportation experience, we are consistently dependable and will ensure your products are delivered on time every time. Our commitment towards accuracy, honesty and achieving a working relationship with all our customers is second to none.